Friday, October 17, 2008

Trick or Treat?

So, those of you who have been following my blog know from an earlier post that I got a craftroom makeover about 2 months ago. The sad thing is, the room has looked too cute & organized to get crafty in, lol. I decided it was time to put Josh's hard work and $$ on the remodel to good use yesterday. As a Halloween addict & scrapooker wanna-be, I've hoarded Halloween scrapbook paper and embellishments for years. I decided it was high time I actually use some of it.

Last night, I pulled out my supplies and experimented with altering some cute little plain white treat boxes with peek-a-boo acetate windows. I think they turned out all right for my first attempt at altering something. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to receive one of these bootiful boxes. (And if not, don't feel bad...my kids always wonder why everything tasty finds its way onto another family's porch. So you can feel neglected with them.)





1 comments:

Rebecca Pierce said...

You are so clever, that is darling.