Sunday, October 5, 2008

A "Little" Birthday Mischief





So, a good friend of mine asked me if she could plan a "little something" for my birthday last week. I'm always up for a good time on my birthday, so I said "sure". The next thing I knew, this email was in my in-box.

Come help us celebrate Jen Carver's
Birthday (
if you dare)!

When: Wednesday October 1st
Time: 7:30 PM
Where: We'll meet at Applebee's for Dessert

Following dessert we will be up to a few
antics...

Special instructions:
1. Wear Black or dark clothes
2. Wear comfortable shoes (think: fast getaway)
3. Bring a roll of Toilet Paper
4. Bring your nerves of steel (or buns of steel :)
5. Be prepared to keep the secret of the birthday antics

If you are able to come to any or all of Jen's Birthday
celebration please email me so I can plan on seating at
Applebees.

Please feel free to pass this on to any and all of Jen's
friends - the more friends the better!


See you there!
Laurie


Here is the result of her plan:































Thank you to all of you wonderful friends for helping me get into a little birthday mischief. I had a blast and I won't be forgetting this birthday any time soon.

4 comments:

Rebecca Pierce said...

I won't forget it either. It was really fun!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

SO FUN!!! You have GREAT FRIENDS!! SEriously, what a BLAST!!! Im glad you had such a good birthday!!

lauren said...

That is hilarious! I hope you had so much fun!

Nate and Lynlee said...

Why toilet paper someone elses house when you can TP your own and blame somebody else? I did it twice to our house and avoided all the anxiety you get when TP'ing someone else. Try it; it's great!