Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Introducing Heartprints Photography

I thought I'd do a quick blog share of our most recent photoshoot with friend and photographer Amy Grendell of Heartprints Photography. Amy does great work. Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she is also an amazing scrapbooker and designer. You can check out her scrapbook work at everybody's favorite scrapbooking site: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/ (She's a "garden girl" there.) and her vinyl designs at: http://www.onceuponadesign.typepad.com/ Be sure to check out Amy's photography site at http://www.heartprintsphotography.com/. Last I checked, she had a session booking incentive. Here are a few of our favorites. Enjoy.





















4 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Chris & I are obsessed with your family! You are all so photogenic & we love EVERY post you put up because we LOVE the pictures! These turned out so great! I love every one of them! I especially love the one with Josh & Landon & the individual shots oh and the family pic! haha. Gosh could I gush any more?!

Rebecca Pierce said...

So cute...the photographer is great, the family is gorgeous, what more could you hope for!? What fun, Amy has taken photos for us too, and I still never really update the frames because they are some of my most favorite pics.

Amanda & Jason said...

Can we say picture perfect family. You guys have it all. You all look so great and it looks like you all are always enjoying life. It's so much fun to read all your post. It makes me miss everyone. There's not much to do out here so I guess you could say I look forward to see what's going on in the life of others through there blogs. It's so much fun!! Once we are done on the Rez maybe we too can have more fun. I mean we have fun here but there is really nothing to do out here unless we drive to somewhere far!!! So now we have to some up with some fun ideas. Anything???? No really you can only play so many PS3 games. LOL!!! :) We really do miss and love you guys!!!Someday, someday!!!

Hansen Family said...

Wow, these are amazing! Beautiful family. I have been trying to figure out a way to get pictures without doing to studio thing. Thanks for the links!