Thursday, October 23, 2008

Need Some Extra Spending Money?


O.K. With the economy in such a slump and the holidays approaching, everyone could use a little extra spending money. Right? My brother Doug (most of you know him) started his own online internet business called Simple GPT. GPT stands for "get paid to". And, not only is his "get paid to" complete offers and surveys site simple, but the payouts are high and they credit easily and quickly (in minutes, even seconds). He just announced some great contests, so if you are interested, go sign up. It's 100% free. He even has a tutorial on his site to help you get started. Also, you get 10% incentive bonus for everything your referrals make. So, if your referral makes $100, you get a $10 bonus added to your account. The incentive lasts forever. Nice, huh? Please use my link when registering: http://simplegpt.com/members/register.php?ref=cinderella . If you have any questions feel free to ask. I just started and am already over $40. Two of my referrals have already earned $35+ as well and are in the running to place in the contest.

Get earning some extra spending cash today!! You can thank me later.
NOTE: If you are interested, but have never done GPT sites/online surveys, leave me a comment with your email address & I'll send over some great tips on getting started. (*I've earned over $3,800, a Nintendo Wii, 2- $400 Ipod Touches, a $200 Ipod Nano, a $150 Spa gift certificate etc...from doing online surveys this past year.

3 comments:

Kristin Bjorn said...

I'm lovin this site..come join the fun!

Anonymous said...

i might have to give this a try.

Bowles said...

Jen, I am interested but have not done anything like this before. Any tips would be helpful.
thanks-Sarah