Monday, January 11, 2010

Precious

Transitioning my barely 2 year old (who is currently too afraid to attempt climbing out of his crib) to a "big boy bed" is not my idea of fun. I like having a place I can put Landon for "time outs" when needed. However, in a little less than 4 months we will need the crib for the new baby, and thus the transfer process had to begin.

Here is Landon sleeping in the trundle of Jacob's bed. I came in late that night to check on him and thought it was so precious to discover Jacob snuggled up to Landon. Oh how I love those boys! (Sad to say...the next few nights were not as successful. Landon was uncooperative and constantly came out of his room.)

2 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Precious indeed. You can't capture enough moments like this!! They are priceless, good job on snagging the camera.

Good luck with the transition!!

Jennifer said...

Sweet, sweet brothers! Love it!