Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Girl Can Dream...Right?

Josh is constantly asking me throughout the year for gift ideas. "Your birthday is coming up," he'll say, "What do you want?" Or, "I have some ideas for our anniversary, but want to add something to it. Is there anything special you would like to receive?" Usually, I can't think of anything and let him do his best to surprise me. However, with Valentine's Day around the corner and our 12 year anniversary approaching in a few months, I gave my "wish list" a little more consideration.


Generally, I'm a very practical girl. However, as I'm getting closer to delivering our 4th child, I'm thinking it's time that I finally get a thing or two with some lasting quality.

Here are some ideas, Josh, just in case you happen to need some. (Haha.)

1. "Big Star": Maddie jeans from Buckle . (These could serve as some post-partum weight loss incentive come May...)



2. Juicy Couture Perfume (My current bottle is almost gone...I'm sure you want me to continue to smell good, right? Wouldn't want to be the stinky kid in class.)

3. A new phone with a texting plan (I've decided to leave the dinosaur age behind and join the "cool" texting kids.) 4. Coach purse (O.K... this might be a little far-fetched, but a girl's gotta dream, right? P.S. I promise not to keep spare packs of fruit snacks, crayons or wetwipes in it for the kids.)

3 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

CUTE!!! Love the list. You deserve every bit of it!! I particularly love the bag, I think every girl deserves a great bag! I have never smelled Juicy, and now I am so curious!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

ps PLEASE get texting!! I would love to be able to text you!!!! iPhone is the best cuz you can picture text too!!!

Jennifer said...

Great list! I think you deserve it all!