Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh Where, Oh Where Can My Baby Be?

It seems like just yesterday that I was being wheeled out of Utah Valley Regional Medical Center with my firstborn son. Where has time gone? The little newborn that once relied on me for everything is now 6 1/2 years old with very definite skills, talents, interests and hobbies.

He has become the best helper that I could ever ask for. He's my right-hand man grabbing me diapers, wipes, binkies, blankets, toilet paper (oh come on, you all wish you had a "Jake" when you find yourself on the pot with an empty roll), and so forth. He even made his own dinner last night (waffles with peanut butter & syrup & chocolate milk to drink), trying to be helpful when he noticed I was in a rush to get out the door for a bridal shower.

On Monday, my not-so-little Jacob graduated from Kindergarten. I am so proud of you buddy! I am so grateful to be your "Mommy".

Photobucket

0 comments: