Sunday, November 23, 2008

You Say It's Your Birthday...


Happy Birthday to my amazing sister-in-law Lynlee!

I have been blessed in my life with the most wonderful in-laws on both sides of my family. My sister-in-law, Lynlee, is no exception. From the moment I met her, I recognized something extra special about her. Shortly after she and my brother started dating, I told my brother Nate, not to let this one get away. Not only is she gorgeous on the outside, but there is an equally beautiful spirit on the inside. Lynlee is one of the most down-to-earth people I've ever met. She could be dressed from head to toe in designer duds (because she does have quite the eye for fashion), while carrying a crying niece or nephew in one arm, and throwing a football with the other arm. I love her sense of humor, her positive, out-going personality and her love of the gospel. She LOVES BYU football, which makes her a perfect fit in our Cougar loving family. More importantly, I know she makes my brother completely happy and treats him so well. You are a fantastic aunt and you will be a wonderful mother some day Lynlee. We love you and are so glad you are a part of our crazy crew! We hope your day is extra special. Wish we could be with you to celebrate.



4 comments:

Nate and Lynlee said...

Seriously Jen, you are the sweetest person ever! I honestly teared up when I read your post. Thank you so much for all those kind things you said. I couldn't ask for a better husband and couldn't ask for better in-laws! I have loved being a part of this family. And did I mention I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever??

I can't wait to see you guys in a month. We are going to have so much fun! Love ya and thanks again!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Happy Birthday Lynlee!! I hope you had an amazing one!
LOVE YOU!

the organic kitchen said...

Hope you don't mind that I blog surfed on to your blog! Say hi to Nate and happy birthday to Lynlee! ~ Linda Spiker

Jen said...

I don't mind you blog surfing one bit Linda. I have just as much fun checking out your and Courtney's blogs...the joys of internet and blogging. Keeps everyone connected. :)

Merry Christmas.