Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Flash Back: School Days

Obviously, I was a major slacker on my blog during the early Fall months. Blame it on morning sickness, extreme fatigue or laziness. Either way, I did not have it in me to sit at my computer and do anything that involved thinking. So, I've decided that I'll do some random "Friday Flash Back" posts to share all the things I should've shared months ago.

Friday Flash Back Post #1: "Back 2 School 2009"

Here is a picture of Kaylee starting her first couple of days of preschool. She adores Mrs. Spencer and has learned so much from her this year and last year.

These two pictures of Kaylee crack me up. For those of you who know her, she sometimes acts like a little diva. She is full of personality (if you couldn't tell from her unprovoked poses in these pictures).
Here is Jacob, getting ready to head off for his first day of 2nd grade with some of the kids from the neighborhood. We love where we live. There are so many great families on our street!
And finally, a picture of Jacob with his best friend, Jacob L. These boys are two peas in a pod. I think they've made a silent pact that they will thwart any efforts either family makes to move away from the other. (We've already lived across the street from each other in two different neighborhoods.) They've been friends nearly all of their lives. Good friends are such a blessing.

Both Jacob and Kaylee are loving their school year thus far & are learning great things! What a wonderful gift good teachers are!

0 comments: