Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to My Sweetie

I had every intention of writing a "33 reasons my husband is so wonderful" post for Josh's birthday, but I knew I wouldn't be able to stop at 33, and the thought of typing thousands of lines seemed too daunting, so the post never happened (at least this is the *excuse* I'm sticking with....) We did celebrate & had an amazing time with wonderful friends eating at Olive Garden & working our Alfredo off at the bowling alley for a little guy vs. girl bowling action. (Check out my bowling cupcakes. Yeah, not sure if I will ever make those again. Sooo time consuming. But you were worth it Josh!)

1 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Happy Birthday Big Bro!! I can't believe you are so old! (jk!) It looks like you were well taken care of by your awesome wife & friends! You deserve it!
Love you!