Last month, I turned 35. THIRTY-FIVE. That's freaking old. Time to get a 'real' will in order. Although I still feel 21, numbers don't lie. So, in honor of being 35 years young, I thought I'd record some things for your reading pleasure.
35 things you may or may not know about me…
1. I’m secretly shy.
2. I love the smell of men’s cologne.
3. I find inspiration in great quotes, poetry, heart-felt stories and the written word.
4. Music moves me.
5. I am the worst Spanish speaker in the world.
6. I like watching scary movies.
7. Halloween still thrills me, especially dressing up in costume.
8. If I could, I would still go trick or treating.
9. I love setting a pretty table.
10. I wish I was as patient as my mom.
11. I love party and event planning!
12. Creating invitations is my favorite part of party planning.
13. I often think/plan/organize in themes or analogies.
14. I love getting a good bargain, but I wouldn’t call myself “cheap”.
15. One of the best free gifts is a foot massage.
16. One of the best paid treats/luxuries is a pedicure.
17. I could drink hot chocolate year round.
18. I complain too much.
19. I miss teaching.
20. I can’t wait to go on a cruise.
21. I love seafood.
22. I have a funny (o.k. weird) liking for stinky baby feet.
23. I could spend hours in a craft or scrapbook store.
24. I can throw a great spiral (football).
25. I lack dancing skills, sadly. (My college roommates can’t say I didn’t try…hard.)
26. I am the worst hummer around. Don’t make me do the humdinger challenges in the game Cranium if I’m on your team, unless you want to lose.
27. I love people watching. I could do it all day.
28. I would go crazy without my computer.
29. I want to take photography lessons, or at the very least, figure out how to really use my camera.
30. I wish I had taken advantage of the years of piano lessons I took.
31. I want to learn to play the guitar.
32. I dream of one day being able to sew anything I want!
33. I am a terrible green thumb.
34. I love being social.
35. When I’m really stressed, you’ll know it because I’ll either A.) get sick or B.) break out in a cold sore. I'm fighting A.) right now and on the verge of B.) .
Monday, November 22, 2010
Posted by Jen at 9:31 PM