Friday, October 15, 2010

Paradise: Revisited

Sun. Sea. Sand. Surf. I submit to you, life cannot get much better than this. Once again, Josh and I met up with my parents and as many siblings and their spouses that could make it and took advantage of Kauai’s beauty and my parents’ generous time share offering.
It’s become a much needed get-away that has fast become an every-other-year tropical vacation tradition that we look forward to. The 7 night/ 8day trip flies by too quickly, always leaving us longing for more of paradise. We are already looking forward to 2012 and hope my parents will be compelled by the promise of more grand children (ahem, Cami and JR it’s your turn to contribute to THAT cause, lol) to invite us all once again!

Josh and I are so grateful to his parents for spending 8 days here in Seattle with our children so that we could enjoy a little ‘heaven on earth’ without them. Here are a few pictures highlighting our trip. Enjoy!






















0 comments: